Monday, November 20, 2006

1501ART - Tutorial Task One

Hi and welcome to my Blog!!!!
My name is Emily Creswick. I am an 18 year old student studying at Griffith Univeristy at the Nathan Campus in Brisbane. I live on the southside of Brisbane on the waterfront at Raby Bay. My interests include, reading, drawing, clubbing, playing netball (running, when I can be bothered lol) and chilling out. I spend most of my free time with my boyfriend Matt, he is amazing and I love him to bits. I spend alot of other free time with my best girlfriends, Michelle and Shannon, they are awsome girls and we always have so much fun. On the weekends I can usually be found at the Port Office on a Friday night and the Regatta on a Sunday night, chilling out with mates and enjoying a few drinks. I love rnb music, because it's great to dance to. I am also a fan of My Chemical Romance, Coheed and Cambria and Anberlin. I love clothing and fashion, and work as a sales assistant at Laura Ashley at Carindale, which is a ladies fashion and homewears store. I have two older sisters, Jayne who is 24, and Sarah who is 21, and a little brother James who is 14. To sum things up, I am an easy going person, and love being spontanious. I love going out and having an awsome time, and chilling out with mates.
Emily :):):)

No comments: