Monday, November 27, 2006

1501ART - Tutorial Task Seven

Excel

For the task today, we have been asked to complete an exercise using Microsoft Excel. I found this task very challenging as I think I might have number dislexia, I am honestly seriuos, lol. When I see numbers and tables I think my head will explode lol. So I got as far as I could with the exercise. Excel seems like a really great and convienient program to use (if you know how to use it). I bet its probably a great program to handle the financial side of businesses. I just struggles abit and was totally stumped with the formulas lol. It took me about 15 minutes to realise that the "*" is a sign for multiply. ooops! lol



I did manage to create a table, yet when it was done, looked nothing like the image on the intruction page. So to save myself from embarrassment I chose not to post it.

No comments: